Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default THIS GROUP IS DEAD

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:57:59 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
news snip
rec.guns is the only moderated newsgroup I read. A moderated newsgroup
reminds me too much of Catholic school. You raise your hand. You wait to be
recognized. You are recognized at which point you may stand up. You wait to
be told you can speak. You are told you can speak. You ask your question, or
make your statement.

Steve

It sounds like you used to misbehave on purpose because you LIKED the nuns to
whack your bottom with a yardstick...I know I did!

Just be glad it wasn't a metre stick, because it's longer, and would
hurt more. Oh, nevermind! ;-)

My metre stick is 20mm square maple with graduations on all four
faces. All I need to do is bang it on the floor and puppy stops
barking at me from behind the dining table and runs to the door to get
her leash attached and go out and do her business. No! she has never
even been threatened with it, this is just her way of teasing me.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada