Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
[email protected] mrchat@yahhoo.net is offline

Default Electric Fishing reel schematic , for Bass Fishing

I am asking for help here if this is not the right place to ask this that
you can direct me to the right newsgroup.
I am looking for a schematic on how to build and motor that will attach to
an spinning reel. I use to have a royal bee fishing reel.
But the man that made them passed away.... and the ones they make now are
to expensive.. .. I am trying to find away to build
one....If any one can help I would be very grateful. . if it is sending me
to the right group or able to postsomething here that is helpful..

Thank you

John C