Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default Army interferes with garage doors.

Michael Kennedy wrote:

No, I've never taken one apaprt. I didn't realize that they were so simple,
but then again I don't have a garage door opener, or a garage door for that
matter.

Most of them are so poorly designed you wonder how they work, at all.

I had a friend who owned a garage door business, and ended up
repairing the things for a few years. I even repaired one of the '50s
transmitters that was mounted under the hood of a car. What a piece of
junk!

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!