Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Most Frugal and Practical Pickup Truck?

Thren wrote:
Assuming you're talking full sized pick-ups. Here's my personal take
and observations. Based on 1988 to 1999 model years. Single rear
wheel. More Ford comments cuz that's what I usually end up with.

-- snip --
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:25:27 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

I am considering getting my next pickup truck...what is in your
opinion the best candidate for a frugal and practical pickup truck?

Thanks

TMT

I just can't add to this -- all the trucks that I've ever driven have
had at least two wheels in back (one on the right, one on the left).

Where do you find tricycle pick-up trucks?

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services