Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default reducing the cost of labor

Wes wrote:

Bruce in Bangkok wrote:

Are there any U.S. made PC's? Computer's having all their components
manufactured in the U.S. ?

Well maybe those destined for the NSA. If I was running the CIA or NSA, I
sure wouldn't use off shore computers.

Where are you going to buy them? NO ONE IN THE UNITED STATES MAKES
ALL THE REQUIRED PARTS. They haven't for decades. Even IBM and DEC used
foreign made parts in their computers. IBM owned factories in Malaysa
and other out of the way places that didn't have the strict regulations,
like the EPA in the United States.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell