Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] tom_murphy@comcast.net is offline

Default Wow! Appreciation for Good Tool and Neener

On Mar 9, 10:52*pm, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:
Good tools are nice to have. If you are doing plywood work with a
circular saw then you need one of these if you don't have one already.http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?O...gs_ID=16448The pictures
aren't too good but you'll get the idea.

Or you can make a panel cutting jig like this onehttp://wayneofthewoods.com/circular-saw-cutting-guide.html

Great minds think alike. I have been looking at that Rockler guide for
a long time, and I would have bought it if it was long enough for a 8'
cut. I read the same (or similar) article about the homemade guide and
built one yesterday from memory. That was actually the first real cut
with the new saw. It works extremely well.