Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Tablesaw Question

"DonkeyHody" wrote in message
I think I'll stick to my
original plan of buying a good quality cabinet saw even though the
savings are tempting. A lighter duty saw would probably do everything
I want it to do but why take the chance. Give the kids more to fight
over when I'm gone anyway. :-)-

The only regret I have about purchasing my cabinet saw is that I spent
14 years cursing my contractor saw before I upgraded. Maybe those 14
years weren't wasted because I appreciate the quality of my cabinet
saw a lot more than I would have if I'd started out with it.

Yup, hone your skills on the contractors saw and enjoy those skills when the
cabinet saw is no longer a factor to be reckoned with.