Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Gage Block calculator

Marv wrote:

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:52:49 -0500, Wes wrote:

There is a gent that has a bunch of metalworking programs on the web, one of
which is a gage block stack calculation program. Do any of you remember
what his website is address is?

Thanks,

Wes

Yes, that would be me. See my sig for my website URL. The program is
called SPACEBLK

Regards, Marv

Home Shop Freeware - Tools for People Who Build Things
http://www.myvirtualnetwork.com/mklotz

Marv,

First, thanks for putting all that stuff you developed out there for the
rest of us.

I notice it doesn't like deeply nested directories on W2k.

C:\cygwin2\home\Administrator\www.myvirtualnetwork .com\mklotz\fckeditor\UserFiles\File\spaceblkgage blk
The system cannot execute the specified program.

Works fine from C:\ or C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop

Not a big problem now that I figured it out. I am not asking you to fix
that either, just mentioning it for others in case they use some fairly deep
directory nesting.

Have you ever toyed with the idea of porting this and some of your other
programs to the Palm platform?

Thanks again for putting up the executables and source. Source makes it an
even greater contribution.

Wes