Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default Router (rooter) thingy update.

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:03:22 +0000, George wrote:

"Cicero" wrote in message

==================================
For future reference, find out if there's a computer fair in your
vicinity. You'll always get good prices and advice at these fairs and

they
help to keep you aware of new stuff.

I think the point is that he wanted it today. He's very near a Maplin...

==================================
And that's why I said, "For future reference.........".

Cic.

--
===================================
Using Ubuntu Linux

But thats just plain silly ie you pay £3 to £4 to get in through the door
and pay prolly £6 for the cable so ya might as well go the high street and
pay.

==================================
It isn't silly at all.

I pay £1-50 entry as a pensioner and I choose from a selection of
suppliers for various items. I have no idea what savings I make but I
certainly couldn't buy half a dozen different items online (including 100
DVDs for £13-00) for a carriage / postal cost of £1-50.

Try it sometime - a visit to Manchester might be a pleasant day out for
you.

Cic.

--
Using Ubuntu Linux