Posted to alt.home.repair
clifto clifto is offline

Default Cats still ****ing on basement floor.

Grandpa Chuck wrote:
We tried almost everything recommended to get our two cats to use
their litter pans and they do a pretty good job of it. However,
regardless of how often we clean and/or change the litter they still
go to the basement and **** on the floor up against the wall and the
riser for the bottom step.

As long as THEY can smell the urine there, they'll keep peeing there.
Until you develop a cat's sense of smell, doesn't matter what you can
smell there. We've had good luck with Nature's Miracle, but we don't
dab it on because it's expensive, we use enough to saturate the areas
and let the enzymes work. And we apply it frequently. And we shake well
before using, like the label says.

--
If only there was a Republican running for President of the United States.