Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default Any Smart DumbAss in here knows How to IncreasetheCapacitanceof Electrolyte Capacitor?

On 3/9/08 2:14 PM, in article , "Michael*A.*Terrell"
wrote:

"Don Bowey" wrote in message
On 3/9/08 1:24 PM, in article , "Michael A.
Terrell"
wrote:

"Don Bowey" wrote in message
On 3/9/08 7:14 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

On Mar 9, 2:40 pm, John Fields wrote:
On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 04:42:53 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Mar 9, 10:47 am, "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:
Hello folks,

I am getting cheap these days, I am trying to cut corner by
tripling
the
capacitance in the capacitor, is this possible? I have heard that
it's
possible. Some people have done it successfully. I am just
wondering
if
any of you smart dumbass can help.

If you weren't quite the ill-informed idiot that you are, you'd
know
that the dielectric in an electrolytic capacitor is formed by the
electrolytic oxidation of the surface of the aluminium foil the
forms
the plates of the capacitor.

---
LOL, hook, line, and sinker! :

http://www.vcomp.co.uk/tech_tips/ref...eform_caps.htm

If you weren't another uninformed idiot, you'd realise that the
proposition is at least potentionaly rational, even though Michael
Terrell is the source. It would be a daft thing to do, but could
work,
after a fashion.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Bill, you're an idiot. Mike Terrell didn't post that.

So what Bill Board? I'm trying to get your brain to exercise and to
share
your intelligence if you had one. Evidently none of you seemed to have
the brain, the brain you have is a Bla-bla brain. I don't believe you
guys suggested -ebay, -China, -Reverse polarity, -Decrease Current to
3A
from 800A... What a whole bunch of Retards. No wonder why you went to
War like me serving the Evil master.

Does the Evil Master force you to be a cowardly POS, or are you just
naturally a CPOS?

I DON"T WORK FOR YOUR EVIL MASTER DUMMY. WHY ASK SUCH A DUMB QUESTION
DUMBASS?

STOP YOUR ****... AND USE YOUR BRIAN TO TRACE THE ROOT CAUSE DUMMY, OK?

OK, I get it. You are naturally a cowardly piece of ****. It suits you.