Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Michael?A.?Terrell Michael?A.?Terrell is offline

Default Any Smart DumbAss in here knows How to Increase the Capacitance of Electrolyte Capacitor?

Stop your **** Chinese. I don't want to waste my times with your
****/scam.

You actually join the top rank of American idiots, I posted my question to
test your brain(s). The correct answer is: Yes you can change, double or
even triple the capacitance without paying High Price. It's all done,
soon enough you'll see new products coming out, so slim (0.5" in height
with 20A power capability.). Take care DumbAss.

--
Service to my evil master? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to
prove it.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida