Posted to alt.home.repair
Grandpa Chuck Grandpa Chuck is offline

Default Cats still ****ing on basement floor.

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 18:22:33 -0800, "Roger Shoaf"
wrote:

Put one sheet of copper on the end of the step, and one sheet on the floor
having them insulated. Now you connect one sheet to the positive and the
other to the negative and when the cat sprays he connects the circuit and it
immediately imprints on his little pea brain that ****ing there is not a
good idea.

If the correct voltage and amperage combination is selected, no permanent
damage will result. A former employer of mine did this to detrain the
neighbor cats from using his hubcaps as territory markers.

Now there is an idea that makes some real sense since we have never
been able to catch them doing it.
--

Grandpa Chuck
-τΏτ-

Please grant me:
the serenity to accept the people I cannot change
the courage to change the one that I can
the wisdom to know that it is me