Posted to alt.home.repair
Grandpa Chuck Grandpa Chuck is offline

Default Cats still ****ing on basement floor.

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 23:38:11 +0000 (UTC), (Dick
Adams) wrote:

Many cats will not use another cat's litter box.

Cat training is an unbelievably difficult task.
They need to be scolded for urinating other than
in their litter box and rewarded with treats for
using the litter box.

They both use both litter boxes and we have never seen either of them
going where we don't want them to.

If you can't get them to
use a litter box, it may be time to get them
another home.

Perhaps when you send your kids to another home.

Dogs have masters, but cats have servants.

Dick

--

Grandpa Chuck
-τΏτ-

Please grant me:
the serenity to accept the people I cannot change
the courage to change the one that I can
the wisdom to know that it is me