Posted to alt.home.repair
batticdoor batticdoor is offline

Default Owens Corning PinkCap Attic Stair cover?

batticdoor had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...er-162477-.htm
:
Another product to consider is the Battic Door stair cover.
www.batticdoor.com

Tom The Great wrote:

Hello Everyone,

In my seemly neverending quest to save money, invest it in the house
rather than give to the utility companies, I found a product from
Owens Corning, PinkCap Attic Stair Cover.

My questions: Anyone have one? If so, what do you think, and how
much was it?

Thx,

tom