Brian Lawson

Default need owners manual for a mill and a lathe

Hey Harley,

I can probably help out with the lathe manual. I expect I can get it
photo-copied somewhere. And for something that says "Price:$50.00" on
the front cover, other than the "cover(s)" on my manual, all the rest
looks like the 5th copy of a copy of a Gestetner stencil! Kinda
crappy, but useable. I couldn't recall any non-metallic gears
either, so I just went and had a look. I did not remove the top plate
and look into the spindle drive train, but I did pull the cover guard
off the end to see the saddle drive gear train from the spindle to the
gear-box, and as far as I can tell there are no non-metallic gears
there either.
My machine Serial Number is: S/N 1340F0885256 and was apparently new
in 1989. I got it from a friend who got it at school sale in about
199

Write to me at either:

or

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

On 25 Jul 2004 19:27:02 -0700,
(Harley) wrote:

need a owners manual for a lagun FTV-2 mill and an American Turnmaster13x40 lathe.