Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Need some feedback on this Pith In Cracking page's info

What started as an serious request is beginning to crack me up. I
thought you and canchippy _were thinking, ebd.

Maybe, almost, could be, might, on occasion, possibly, whoever,
whyever, whenever, wherever and your ever loving "whatever" all seem
like thinking outside the book to most (well some) of us here.

"I thought, therefore I presumed that I would always be totally right"
said Newton to Einstein. Is it possible that eventually even today's
FPL physicists might have to change their thinking at least a little
bit? If so, you two could, even might, be thought of as thinking
outside the pith.

There's no need for me to lisp. ....it's ****, not PITH that diverted
the query and began the present tempest in a growth ring. Well, maybe.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter