Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default OT? SketchUp Videos

RicodJour wrote:
I ran across this link and thought that some subscribers to the group might
be interested.

http://www.go-2-school.com/

If you scroll through the videos that they show, you will find some that are
related to woodworking.

Have fun honing your SketchUp skills.

Thanks
Sketch up is a great program but takes some time to learn.

Not compared to most programs - you can be up and running in an hour.
The interface is deceptively simple and there's a lot of power under
the hood, so it can take a while to discover all of it - that's why
these videos are so useful. Far better than reading a manual.

Interesting link but the site is slower than molasses. I've got a very fast
link so I know the bottleneck is on their end.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com