Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
gcd[_2_] gcd[_2_] is offline

Default Any Smart DumbAss in here knows How to Increase the Capacitance of Electrolyte Capacitor?

Hi,
Of course it can be done. Just apply voltage. The presence of a bias voltage
increases the capacitance of a capacitor due to the presence of the charge,
it produces an effective reduction in plate spacing.

Of course you could try patent 4828738 or 7206192 as well but they look a
little complicated and expensive for your tightarse budget

Regards
Greg

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Hello folks,

I am getting cheap these days, I am trying to cut corner by tripling the
capacitance in the capacitor, is this possible? I have heard that it's
possible. Some people have done it successfully. I am just wondering if
any of you smart dumbass can help.

Any way, I would appreciate your help.

--
Service to my evil master? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to
prove it.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida