Posted to rec.woodworking
Bonehenge (B A R R Y) Bonehenge (B A R R Y) is offline

Default Tablesaw Question

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 18:21:25 -0800 (PST), DonkeyHody
wrote:

If you can spend about $1,565. you can get a gen-u-wine factory
reconditioned Unisaw with a brand new Biesemeyer fence delivered to
your door.
See http://www.redmond-machinery.com/tab...onditioned.htm
I never found any evidence that mine was ever used at all.

I've never dealt with Redmond, but many of my tools were purchased
reconditioned. If there is any evidence of use, it's even harder to
find once we start using the tool.

I wish the better hand tool manufacturers would do the same. I'd love
to see 25-35% off good hand tools because somebody unwrapped it, tried
it, and sent it back! G