Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default got a DTV converter

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 15:16:55 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I am
really waiting to see where the whole TV market is heading before I
buy much new. I still think there will be a huge IP based TV system on
the internet ... as soon as they can get the business model and DRM
problems worked out. The writer's strike was just the first battle ?- Hide quoted text -

canada will still be analog

Thanks. They have channels 2 to 86 also? (I'm not actually sure the
US goes up to 86. It was supposed to at one point, but I think they
stop in the 70's or something.)

They ought to come down here and buy truckloads of used analog tvs and
resell them in Canada. I wonder if there is a way to make money doing
that. If I see a Canadian truck, I'll give it to the driver.