Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default Flickering Low Voltage Lights

]
wrote in message
Today I did a bit of spring maintenance and fixed a few low voltage
lights that weren't working. I spliced in fresh connections and all
the lights are once again working. However, one light, a spotlight,
is now flickering while the others are all shining steadily. The odd
thing is the flickering light was not one of the ones I repaired and
is, in fact, pretty much at the opposite end of the line from the
repaired ones. To clarify, it's not the very last light, there are two
more path lights that follow it in the lighting sequence that are
shining steadily. Any clues as to what's going on?

Bad connection at the lamp, socket