Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Isn't there a way to filter the spammers?

C & E wrote:
I may have read a previous post on why this isn't practical in a previous
post but I can't find it. It has become difficult to even scan the
'Subjects' and separate the legit ones from all of the advertising. Sorry
for my obvious ignorance.
TIA,
Chuck

Best just ignore the noise. I use Thunderbird and there are ways to
block certain senders but as others have mentioned, they just keep
changing addresses. Then to ban all Google or gmail, you might miss
something legitimate.

The US has the highest incarceration rate in the world but I believe it
is not high enough with all the crooks that pester us daily.