Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steven Campbell[_3_] Steven Campbell[_3_] is offline

Default Dandy Paint Brush Cleaner

"George" wrote in message
m...

"Steven Campbell" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get this paint brush cleaner or something similar

in
the UK at a reasonable price, not the £20 I can only find it at!
http://www.seenontvproducts.net/brushcleaner/index.html

It is superb for cleaning brushes but the one I have had for about 15

years
is on its last legs.

Cheers

Steven.

More hassle than its worth,I'd probaly have hand cleaned a roller and
three
brushes eda a cup of tea and read the paper by the time you have rigged
the
brush into that contraption,put it in the drill and started to clean it.

Absolutely no chance.
Takes less than 2 minutes and most of that time is spent looking for the
chuck key ;o)

Steven.