Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default got a DTV converter

"hr(bob) " wrote in
:

Jim:

Thanks for all the good info. I lived in Ft Pierce during high school
and got my bachelors at UF Gainesville before moving back north.
Weather looks like you might be having power outages right now - on
Friday.

I went to the official US gov site " www.dtv2009.gov" where they list
all places within X miles that have convertors. Will have to keep
trying, or go to my local WM.

Thanks again.

Bob H

well,its raining pretty hard right now,has been for a few hours.
But no power outages yet.

what cracks me up is the local news weather guy saying we're "getting
pounded".
It's just rain,not even a hard downpour.
If it rains REALLY hard,the retention pond overflows,and the parking lot
floods.

And a few weeks ago,they were bitching about the drought.
This rain beats having forest fires and all that smoke in the air. 8-)

I hope Atlanta and Lake Lanier get some good rain.THEY need it bad.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik