Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy Andy is offline

Default Kill A Watt power monitor

$21.99 http://www.meritline.com/kilwateldet.html

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 18:03:34 -0800 (PST), Joe wrote:

Those of you needing to keep tabs on power hungry appliances can find
the Kill A Watt monitor at your nearby Harbor Freight store now. Price
was listed as $29.99 in the flyer I got in the mail today, SKU is
93519. Sale was said to go through 2-25-08. My Captain Midnight
calendar watch says today is 03--05-08 leading me to suspect that the
flyer deliveries to the PO were perhaps delayed some. However, the
same price is current on the internet site, so odds are good for
getting that price. Thought some you might like to know. Cheers,

Joe