Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Paint filling for engraving on ABS plastic?

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:24:18 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Martin H. Eastburn" quickly quoth:

You can use a clear coat coating that hardens nicely.

My wife painted the leo flooring in the kitchen, over coated it
with clear coat and after two days we could walk on it.
Then for years it stood up and was washed.

She used two layers.

Leo flooring? Two layers of law enforcement officers?
That's gotta hurt.

That depends on how many donuts they've had! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida