Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Francis Turton[_2_] Francis Turton[_2_] is offline

Default The reasons why windmills wont work...

Mr D. wrote:
.
Bah, just offset that by building more wind farms...

sure. taking the price to 1200% of any cometition, and covering the entire
country with a windmill every hundred yards.

Aha. So once again we see that the *real* agenda here is the same one as
usual: irrational hatred of the turbines themselves. Somehow a lamp-post
every few metres down every road in the country is no problem whatsoever --
but 'a windmill every hundred yards' represents *the end of everything*...

M.

Yes - I don't know whether the economic arguments against wind farms are
valid or not, but it does seem to be people who live next to fields
who are most convinced by them

--- www.dogsticks.org ---