Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default New easy to install DIY solar panels technology

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 14:13:18 +0000 someone who may be The Natural
Philosopher wrote this:-

it all works reaosanbly well when wind turbines are an insignificant
fraction of total capacity, and falls apart if they get to be
significant,

Then the lights would already be flickering in Scotland and
presumably when we get above 10% they will start going out.

Time will tell, but I predict that when we get to 105 and above the
lights will not go out, at least not due to problems with wind
generated electricity.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh