Posted to alt.home.repair
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default IRS Audit..!

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:23:08 -0500, (N O) wrote:

And what does this have to do with home repair?

What a time to get this piece of mail. Any advice on how to deal with
an IRS audit?
Now I'll have to pay for this AND come up with the money for 07 soon.

Anyone been through a field audit? Everything I read says do it at their
office. They want to come to my home based office.. My business broke
100k in '06 and apparently that substantially raises your odds of being
audited..

My nerves are shot. I don't keep very good records. And the more I've
been researching, the more I'm finding things I could have been
deducting and things I deducted incorrectly.

I just don't see how the same government that awards no bid contracts to
Chaney's 'former' company can ask it's citizenry to be enthusiastic
about paying taxes. ...

We all know how corrupt the system is including the IRS.

"Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?" -Groucho Marx

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/