Dan Caster

Default Living without air conditioning.

I think he just hates that the public thinks nuclear power is unsafe
and dangerous and has no idea of how many deaths are caused by other
sources of power. My own thing is how many people are killed by
medical x-rays. The radiation from cross country flights at northern
latitudes is also a significant radiation hazard that the public
ignores. I think flight crews are limited in the number of such
flights that they can make per year.

Dan

jim rozen wrote in message ...
In article , Roger Shoaf says...

Myself I am not worried about 1 or 2 zoomies, I worry more about all of the
zoomies released from the tons of radioactive material released by burning
coal. this exposes the population to a lot more than 1 or 2 zoomies, it is
probably killing hundreds or thousands of folks per year from there
continued exposure.

Sounds like you have a near-religious hatred of coal-burning
power plants. Doesn't this get in the way of a rational discussion?

Jim

please reply to: