Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tim Williams[_2_] Tim Williams[_2_] is offline

Default Compact Mono Block square wave shots - Falltime.jpg - DSC00859.JPG

"John Larkin" wrote in message
The other thing I like to do is to stick a Post-It to the edge of the
screen, and note the date and the parameters of the display, maybe
even sketch a little circuit or something. Helps keep the photos
organized.

I often put V/div and time/div captions on my scope shots. It's so
annoying when people post oscillographs without numbers!

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

Attached Thumbnails
Compact Mono Block square wave shots-induction725-jpg