Posted to alt.home.repair
PaPaPeng PaPaPeng is offline

Default Where to get mortgage forms

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:36:51 -0800 (PST), "hr(bob) "
wrote:

On Mar 6, 9:29Â*am, dpb wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
h wrote in m...

Plus, the son cannot take any mortgage tax deductions, since it won't be a
mortgage, just a loan.

I'm not so sure about that. What makes a loan a mortgage? What it's used
for, or who you get the loan from? ...

What makes a loan a mortgage is what the collateral is. Â*If the
collateral is the property, its a mortgage. Â*Mortgage interest on
primary and/or secondary is deductible irregardless of the payee.

But, it needs to be structured properly for this and other enumerated
reasons and shouldn't even be considered w/o proper legal representation
for each party...

--

I am going to have a regular mortgage on the property, the land and
the house are the collateral for the oan, just like as if I were a