Dan Caster

Default Bloody Ebay

It won't do what I would like, but may be useable. What I would like
is to be able to sort by distance and then truncate the list at some
mileage that I insert. Then sort the items by the time they end, and
display. But I suppose that is too user friendly for Ebay to
implement.

Dan

"Bob Powell" wrote in message news:FCdMc.1321 Some commentary at:

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.js...090 609752218

Looks like it will at least *work* in a week after all the items listed
prior to this "feature" expire. And yes the UI is terrible.

Should still be an explicit cutoff instead of it just trailing off forever.

Bob