Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX NotX is offline

Default Searching for Happiness ?

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:33:44 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Joseph Smith Jr asked this question.

Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in message

There are numerous religions and a variety of creeds. However, their
critical differences in core issues make it impossible for all of them
to be correct. So which is the correct religion? What is the correct
creed that God requires us to believe in and in the end pleases Him?
And which one of these creeds guarantees us happiness in this life and
in the hereafter?

98% of religion is bull****.

What's really weird is some ***** trying to use this fact to "prove"
the unsubstantiated claim that the other 2% isn't.
--
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."