jim rozen

Default Living without air conditioning.

In article , Roger Shoaf says...

Myself I am not worried about 1 or 2 zoomies, I worry more about all of the
zoomies released from the tons of radioactive material released by burning
coal. this exposes the population to a lot more than 1 or 2 zoomies, it is
probably killing hundreds or thousands of folks per year from there
continued exposure.

Sounds like you have a near-religious hatred of coal-burning
power plants. Doesn't this get in the way of a rational discussion?

Jim

please reply to: