Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Boring a hole question...

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:

On 2008-03-05, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Gerald Miller wrote:

[ ... ]

Chap I worked for occasionally as a teenager, fancied himself as a
builder of cottages to sell to the city slickers (the family farm had
a large lake, and this was before there were building inspectors -
probably helped start building inspection) his only tools were a buck
saw and a couple axes. His cottages were described as "rustic".

It sounds like 'Decrepit' would be a better description.

That presumes that it was once "crepit". These sound as though
they never achieved that status. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

P.S. Too lazy to get down my OED to see whether "crepit" was ever
actually a word. :-) A pity that I don't have a computer-based
one.

If you do get the urge, look up 'Gruntled', too. One woman i worked
with was always claiming she was disgruntled. I asked her, 'What man in
his right mind would Gruntle a 400 pound slob?' She wasn't happy. ;-)

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!