Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Pisano Charles Pisano is offline

Default Can Fla. insurance co. be held to homeowners binder rate thatd...

I was also under the impression a hip roof is better. I believe it's
also on the loss mitigation form most HO companies provide you with for
things they look for to qualify for a discount. (ie roof clips etc).

We got hit with 3 hurricanes in 2 years here in St. Lucie county and I'm
grateful to be under $1k a year for my HO's....

I'd cancel the state farm and go elsewhere. They didn't pay off very
well for the people of lousiana...