Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Eyeglass specifications

Eyeglasses are dictated by fashion. The lens must be cut to fit the unique
shape of the frame, which is not part of the specification and different for
virtually every frame made. Go to a "good" eyeglass store or the one you
originally bought them from and see if they can identify the make and model
and if it is still available to order a replacement.

"Peetie Wheatstraw" wrote in message

This is a "shot in the dark" ...

I broke an eyeglass frame and need to order a replacement, possibly
on the web.

It evidently requires specifications like:

Eye Size: 50mm
Bridge Size: 13mm
Vertical Measurement: 40mm
Horizontal Measurement: 48mm
Temple Length: 130mm

Those specs were lifted from an Ebay offering.

How can I find specifications on an existing pair of eyeglasses?
Any info/suggestions much appreciated.

Peetie