Datura

Default What is this tool called ??

Hey Brian,

Yes, it's commercially made, looks almost new and yes, I have a few photos.

Is there a way to post photos on this newsgroup ?

Thanks,

Frank

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian Lawson wrote in message . ..
Hey Frank,

Is it commercially made? Got a photo?

With your brief description, it may be a travel table to allow the
"edge" of the sheet-roll metal to be "lined up" with an edge in a
shear or edge roller or something.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On 22 Jul 2004 07:08:28 -0700, (Datura)
wrote:

Greetings from AZ,

I recently acquired some equipment at a yard sale.
I'd like to re-sell it on Ebay but I don't know the proper term.

The "tool" is an angle iron cradle with rollers on bottom and sides
that would hold a 18" wide roll of sheet metal so it could be unrolled
easily into some or other machine ... perhaps a gutter or eave forming
machine ?

What is this thing called ?

Thanks in advance,

Frank