Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Farewell.... to much junk in here

On Mar 4, 4:03*pm, "SteveB" meagain@rockvilleUSA wrote:
wrote in message

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:20:22 GMT, "Calab" wrote:

... one more unrelated post in this forum.

I enjoyed reading here, but there is just too much crap in here these
days.

Don't leave, just killfile all gmail.com addresses. *After checking
the spam addresses, it appears that at least 90% are from gmail. *I
hated to do it, because a few valid and good people got filtered too,
but it had to be done. *I could not continue to add filters every day.
This is a good newsgroup aside from the spamming assholes. *Google
needs to go...... *I personally refuse to use anything from google
anymore. *All they do is support spam. *I am using altavista.com for a
search engine. *They're a better search engine anyhow.

You know, you can see a lot by observing.

Ferinstance:

Subject: *Sex videos with goats using whipped cream

Now, how in the world would someone who sees that subject line be able to
complain about it being in a newsgroup. *This is an exaggeration, but most
spam has similarly obvious subject lines.

Steve- Hide quoted text -

He said he was tired of the crap. Why did you post an example of the
good stuff?