Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Good book on Critical Path Management

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 15:24:25 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
Louis Ohland quickly quoth:

Hot damn, I think I have a flowchart for internal improvements! Remember
the problem solving flowchart "is it broke"?

This one? g
http://www.boingboing.net/2007/08/20...s-it-fcke.html

which reminds me of the Worry flowchart:

Why worry?

There are only two things in life to worry about:
Whether you are well or whether you are sick.

If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about.

But if you are sick, there are only two things to worry about:

Whether you are going to get well or whether you are going to die.
If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about.

But if you die, there are only two things to worry about:

Whether you are going to heaven or hell.

If you go to heaven, then you have nothing to worry about.

But if you go to hell, you'll be so busy shaking hands with all your
friends, you won't have time to worry!

--
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Prepare to have your arse laminated.
--Troy P, usenet