Posted to alt.home.repair
clifto clifto is offline

Default THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES - IN BRIEF

Kurt Ullman wrote:
"Bob F" wrote:
"clifto" wrote in message
Robert Allison wrote:
So you won't mind if we raise taxes so that we can pay that off,
now, so we don't have to leave it to our kids?

Au contrai we need tax cuts to increase tax revenues.

LOL!!

It worked every time. Especially if you factor in what the Joint
Committee on Taxation's scoring system said was going to happen.

Tax cuts only raise revenues when the cuts reduce taxes that are already
too high... like the current situation. It's possible to conceive of a tax
cut that reduced revenues, although not in our country in any time after
the income tax was imposed.

--
"The symbolism of a major American presidential candidate with the middle name
of Hussein, who went to elementary school in Indonesia, certainly speaks to