Grant Erwin

Default What is this tool called ??

This thing is called a lesson in the school of hard knocks. You paid
good money to learn that it ain't that easy to make money buying and
selling things. Don't buy anything to resell unless you already know
all about it and just about what it will sell for, unless you feel real
lucky. I don't know -- maybe you did get lucky!

Grant

Datura wrote:

Greetings from AZ,

I recently acquired some equipment at a yard sale.
I'd like to re-sell it on Ebay but I don't know the proper term.

The "tool" is an angle iron cradle with rollers on bottom and sides
that would hold a 18" wide roll of sheet metal so it could be unrolled
easily into some or other machine ... perhaps a gutter or eave forming
machine ?