Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
William Hayes William Hayes is offline

Default If Democrats Had Any Brains...

f On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:09:04 -0600, "William Hayes"
f wrote:

f On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:28:35 -0600, "William Hayes"
f wrote:

Egh, 'mate', What part of the Constitution forbids husbands as running
mates ?
Take your time, took the Clintons five years to find the answer to that
one.

f Why would I waste my time on an irrelevancy?

Is it ?

f Your statement was false, as I "clearly" explained..

Thats akin to saying the whole dozen eggs is bad becuase one egg is rotton.
You are still funny.

Can't afford tin foil, had to settle on the cheaper alternative,
secretary
uvula.

fIt isn't working.

She likes it.