Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default To Turbine or not to turbine

"joe" wrote

Max, have you tried the Hitachi M12V2? Or were both of yours M12V's?

Wondering if I should pick up the revamped version or something else.

jc

Those Hitachis are both the old style. I have heard/read
some...uh.....unkind comments about the new style but I don't have any first
hand experience with them.
I can't say enough about that Milwaukee though. It has a "T" handle that
allows height adjustment through the top of the table. No need for a
"router lifter".
It has power to spare. "2 wrench" collet. (some people don't care for that
but I think it's easier to squeeze 2 wrenches together to tighten or loosen
the collet instead of holding a shaft lock with one hand and a wrench in the
other)

Max