Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Louis Ohland Louis Ohland is offline

Default Good book on Critical Path Management

Lots of info to absorb, but I've had a little bit of CPM and network
stuff over the years.

As to the documentation, the method I've used for over 15 years is to be
direct and focused in emails. Email is not your friend.

BUT... email is a helluva way to lay out a train of causality when
something crashes and burns. Using email to support one's assertions is
sorta dangerous, and I tell folks what will happen if they don't see
Jesus. That way, if I get to stand in front of a desk, I can have a
clear conscience and stick to facts.

F. George McDuffee wrote:
cd at home. If your boss or co-workers complain about this (if
they find out -- avoid making it public if possible), it is also
a warning. This will be vital when the "blame game" starts.