Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Humming noise.

I own at least thirteen more very, very old electric table fans and one
of them has a brass blade on it, and I own two very, very old electric
ceiling fans.I am wall to wall and ten feet tall with my very, very old
thingys, some of them are real Antiques too.According to an article I
once read in Antique Trader, www.antiquetrader.com for something to
be an Antique, the item(s) must be at least one hundred years old, or
older.Seems reasonable to me.

Some of those old electric (and old non electric Fans) are very
collectible. www.devilfinder.com Collectible Fans

I reckon the next time I go to the Wal Mart store, I will buy a new
table electric fan.I don't want little doggy to poke her feet or nose in
one of my old electric fans.That wouldn't be a Martha Stewart ''good
thing'' cuhulin, the Fan man
cuhulin, the Fan man