Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Default dehumidifiers

Look for a Whirlpool at Lowes. Stay away from LG. The LG may be the same
as the unreliable Kenmore.

The Whirlpool is the only one that still has a 5 year warranty on the sealed
refrigeration part of the dehumidifier.

"sherry" wrote in message
On Mar 1, 3:14?am, "Art" wrote:
Don't buy a Kenmore. ?They are crap. ?I replaced mine with a Whirlpool
that
has been reliable so far. ?Consumer Reports recommends buying the biggest
size.... usually 70 pints... and turning it down if necessary.

"sherry" wrote in message

told by basement contractor i need 1 b4 damp basement walls r
painted...what is best size 4 "half" basement? ? ive seen 30, 45 and
60 pt..mostlt LG...any advice? ? sherry- Hide quoted text -

art, ty 4 ur ans....b4 i talk about the dehumid i want 2 address those
who replied w/ nothing but negativity...also "troll"? im not a troll
but a woman who's SITTING DISABLED (art this isnt 4 u)...i know all
about chat language and i use this 2 save keystrokes..i have this
trouble bec this disability is probably the least accommodated of all
disabilities! most ppl who r unable 2 lie down also, wouldnt even use
a computer but im refuse 2 let this defeat me! art, u did understand
me...and i wont get a kenmore -- have kenmore refrig and w/d but
theyre 11 yrs old...will get the LG if i dont find any neg info...i
try 2 b brief but wanted 2 get it all out....sherry (who happens 2 b
considered anything but a troll, 4 the persn who called me that)