Posted to alt.home.repair
Jenny1 Jenny1 is offline

Default Bathroom Smells

im thinking maybe i can ask my landlord to check it out but i just smelled
something in the bathroom and im going to unscrew and see whats back thier i
think the smell is coming from the back of the thing thats screwed behind the
tub hopefully its that

Smitty Two wrote:
My bathroom has had a smell for like 2 months now well its been like that
ever since i moved in my apartment. It has a smell that i dont really know

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
thier. I clean the bathroom everyday but the smell would still be in thier. I
dont know what else to do!!

Had that problem for quite a while in a house I was renting. Finally got
the landlord to pony up for new sheet vinyl, and on tear-out learned
that some moron had used masonite under the old stuff. Yuck. You ever
smelled wet masonite? It's quite distinctive.